- Permanent – 30 to 35 hours per week (flexible)
- Wellington based
The Commerce Commission’s Human Resources team is passionate about providing incomparable customer service while delivering high quality HR services. We are currently looking to appoint another proficient and self-motivating individual to join our team as our Payroll Adviser.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Managing the Commission’s payroll service and processes including the HRIS system
- Preparation and submission of PAYE returns and IRD filing
- Providing analysis and reporting on HR information (internally and externally)
- Supporting the HR Manager with the annual remuneration process
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience with MYOB PayGlobal (desirable)
- Knowledge of NZ payroll and employment legislation
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
You will also have the expertise to work accurately, autonomously and be able to positively interact with a wide range of people.
If you’re a talented individual who would like to contribute to an organisation whose purpose is to achieve the best possible outcomes in competitive and regulated markets for the long-term benefit of New Zealanders, we would like to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about this role please contact Samantha Fallon on 04 924 3621.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience for the role and a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications for the role close 5pm, Thursday 4 May 2017.